- royal blue fleece jacket (for wearing outside only)
- royal blue cardigan or school sweatshirt
- grey trousers or skirt
- royal blue jogging bottoms (Nursery, Reception, Year 1 children only)
- white shirt
- black, flat shoes or plain black trainers with black laces (please note that shoes and trainers must be completely black)
- white or blue polo shirt
- black or grey tights
- white or grey socks
Children who come to school wearing inappropriate footwear will be given a pair of school plimsolls to wear for the day.
Plain watches may be worn. Earrings may only be worn if they are small, plain studs. Nail varnish is not permitted.
- blue/white checked dress
- grey shorts
- Rockmount school cap or plain sunhat
- black, brown, navy or white flat sandals
PE and Sports kit (Years 1-6)
- royal blue shorts
- plimsolls (plain black trainers may be worn outside only)
- plain white t-shirt or white Rockmount t-shirt
- royal blue jogging bottoms (optional for cold weather)
Swimming (Years 4, 5, 6)
- swimwear and a towel (no bikinis)
If you are unsure whether an item of your child's clothing or footwear complies with school policy, please ask a member of staff for clarification.